RULES AND REGULATIONS OF MAPS-FOR-EXCEL.COM
as of 14.10.2013
The website Maps-for-Excel.com is managed by Bartosz Czapiewski conducting business activity under the business name SkuteczneRaporty.pl Bartosz Czapiewski, having the registered office in Warsaw (Poland), ul. św. Wincentego 128C/4, 03-291 Warszawa, entered into the Polish Central Registration and Information on Business, NIP [Taxpayer’s Identification Number] number PL5941476016, REGON [National Official Business Register] number 146032248, hereinafter referred to as the Owner.
- Customer – an adult individual or company placing Orders and purchasing Products;
- Store – a webpage under the address Maps-for-Excel.com, through which the Customer places Orders and purchases Products;
- Owner – the entity that owns and keeps the Store;
- Product – a product presented at the Store;
- Order – a statement of intent made by the Customer leading towards conclusion of a Sales agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Product;
- Sales agreement – the agreement for sale of the Product within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code, concluded by and between the Owner and the Customer via the Store webpage;
- Order Lead Time – the period of time between the Order receipt confirmation being received by the Customer or the moment the receivable amount is credited to the Owner’s account (in case of an online payment) and the moment the Product is sent to the Customer.
§2 BASIC INFORMATION
- These Rules and Regulations specify the terms and conditions of placing Orders at the Store and concluding sales agreements via the Store webpage.
- Technical requirements necessary to use the Store:
c) Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels.
- The Customer is forbidden from providing illegal content or using the Store in a way that disturbs its functioning or is causing inconvenience for other Customers.
- All Products presented at the Store are the property of the Owner.
- Information about the Products presented at the Store is not an offer, but invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
- After each purchase we issue an electronic VAT invoice and a digital license certificate. At the Customer’s request the documents can be sent via mail in printed form.
§3 PLACING ORDERS AND THE PROCEDURE OF SALES AGREEMENT CONCLUSION
- Orders can be placed at the Store in the following way:
a) on Maps-for-Excel.com: by filling in the Order form;
b) via email: sending an Order to firstname.lastname@example.org containing information sufficient for its completion, i.e. full name, email address, Customer’s telephone number, information required for an invoice, selected payment method;
- To place an Order at the Store choose your Products and follow subsequent procedures based on on-screen prompts and information included on the Store webpage.
- The Products are selected by adding them to the Basket.
- During the order procedure the Customer selects payment method and supplements information necessary for the Order to be completed, in particular their full name (company name), address.
- The Order procedure becomes complete when the “Order” button is clicked.
- During the Order procedure (until the “Order” button is clicked) the Customer can change the information given and select other Products.
- By sending the Order the Customer makes a statement of intent to conclude an Agreement with the Owner.
- When the Order is placed the Customer receives its confirmation in an email.
10. The Sales agreement is concluded when the Customer receives the Order confirmation email specified in §3.9.
11. Material contractual provisions of the Sales agreement are established, protected, released and confirmed to the Customer by sending the Customer Order confirmation to their email address.
§4 ORDER COMPLETION AND PRODUCT DELIVERY
- Order lead time is 7 working days from receipt of the Order confirmation email by the Customer, with the Owner making every effort that the time is 24 h.
- If it is impossible to complete the Order within the specified time, the Customer will be given a new lead time or an option to withdraw from the Sales agreement.
- The Owner reserves the right to withdraw from the Sales agreement, if the Order is impossible to complete due to circumstances the Owner is not responsible for.
- Delivery of Products to the Customer is performed electronically (ESD) to the email address, the Customer does not incur any delivery costs. With the Product the Customer receives installation instructions, a license certificate and VAT invoice.
- Products are delivered via email after the process of payment is successfully completed in the PayPal electronic payment system or when the option of a Bank transfer is selected.
- If the option of a Bank transfer is selected, the Product will be delivered upon an additional verification of the Customer by the Store and the payment will be completed by the Customer based on an electronic pro forma VAT invoice sent to the Customer’s email address. A standard due date of a pro forma invoice is 7 days.
§5 PRODUCT PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- All Product prices are expressed in Euro and contain no VAT tax because VAT tax reverse charge applies what will be reflected on VAT invoice containing text “reverse charge”. If the Customer is not a registered EU-VAT tax payer (e.g. a natural person) Polish tax law will apply and the Owner will pay VAT tax in Poland.
- The information of the Product price is binding from the receipt of the Order confirmation email by the Customer until the Order is processed.
- The Customer can pay for the Products purchased at the Store in the following way:
a) payment card or bank transfer via the PayPal electronic payment system
b) bank transfer to the Owner’s account.
- The payment card processor is PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A seated in L-1150 in Luxemburg.
§6 THE CUSTOMER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
- As the Products are delivered to the Customer in an electronic form (ESD), the Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement only before receiving the Product.
- The condition for withdrawal from the Sales agreement is a statement of withdrawal from the agreement sent to the email address of the Store by the Customer.
- In case of withdrawal from the Sales agreement the Owner shall return the amount paid by the Customer forthwith, within 14 days from the receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the agreement.
§7 STATUTORY WARRANTY FOR PRODUCT DEFECTS
- As the seller the Owner is responsible before the Customer – a non-consumer within the meaning of Article 22¹ of the Polish Civil Code, for physical or legal defects of the sold Products within the statutory warranty for defects, on principles specified in the Polish Civil Code excluding the reservations included in the license provisions accepted during the Order procedure.
§8 COMPLAINTS CONCERNING PRODUCTS
- As the seller the Owner is responsible before the Customer – a consumer within the meaning of Article 22¹ of the Polish Civil Code, for any discrepancies between the sold Product and the Sales agreement, based on the terms stipulated in the Act on special terms and conditions of consumer sales.
- Complaints should be sent to the email address of the Store.
- The Owner agrees to review each complaint within 14 days.
§9 COMPLAINTS CONCERNING PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Owner undertakes actions ensuring that the Store functions properly and agrees to remove any inaccuracies reported by its Customers.
- The Customer is obligated to notify the Owner forthwith in writing (to the Store address or email address) of any inaccuracies or interruptions in operation of the Store.
- The Owner agrees to review each complaint within 14 days.
§10 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Placing an Order is tantamount to the Customer giving their consent to the storage and processing of personal data by the Store for the purposes of processing the Order and any future Orders.
- The Customer has the right to access, supplement, update or correct their personal data, as well as request that the data be no longer used by the Store.
- The Store shall make every effort to protect the information and personal data provided by Customers when using the Store and placing Orders.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Any disputes between the Owner and the Customer – a consumer within the meaning of Article 22¹ of the Polish Civil Code shall be resolved by a court of local jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Code of Civil Procedure.
- Any disputes between the Owner and the Customer – a non-consumer within the meaning of Article 22¹ of the Polish Civil Code shall be resolved by a court having jurisdiction over the Owner’s seat.
- For the matters not stipulated herein the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, the Polish Act on the provision of services by electronic means, the Polish Act on special terms and conditions of consumer sales, the Polish Act on protection of certain rights of consumers and on liability for damages caused by a hazardous product, as well as other applicable provisions of the Polish law shall respectively apply.